How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35044
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My ex wife is a pub manger and on Monday found out she was

This answer was rated:

My ex wife is a pub manger and on Monday found out she was moving to a different pub the following day over 200 miles without any consultation with me. We have 2 children together and she told the boys school on Monday they will not be going back again without any consultation with me . I have shared access and the boys stayed with me 50% of the time. I want them to stay at this school and be cared for by me. The school issue is urgent is there anything I can do to stop this?
Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow old are the children?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
8 and 6 , the school they have been removed from is the only school they have attended and I still live local to the school. I would be able to make provisions to take and collect as I work locally to this school.
Do you know where your ex and the children are now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only from a third party and I have no idea about any new school, what its called where it is etc???
You should make an urgent (and I mean tomorrow) applictaion for a Prohibited Steps Order stating that the Children cannot be registered at a new school and a Specific Issue Order stating that the Children should be returned to the are - and to school immediately until the Court can decide whether or not the move is in the best interest of the children.the form you need is here the dee is £215.It is an Urgent application - and you can ask for an immediate order regarding their return to school.Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have printed this form off , where do I send this one I have completed it??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it also talks about solicitors details, do I leave it blank
Your local Family Court - and yes you leave it blank
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your assistance , I will apply to Leeds Family Court as soon as it opens
Good luck I hope all goes well
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you