How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34893
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Madam. I and my husband are in the court about our

This answer was rated:

Dear Sir/Madam.
I and my husband are in the court about our children. The children are living with me because of my husband mental health problem. On the court order is stated: "The issue of interim child arrangements order for the children to see the Applicant is agreed to take place at X. Contatct Centre." My husband appearing sometimes at my child school, is he allowed to do it?

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What does he do at the school?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The head teacher told me today then he is accompanying another parent. But I am not sure he can be there because he can see the children at the moment only supervised at the centre.

Does he approach the children then?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My childminder informed me then he sometime coming to her and talk to my daughter.

How often does this happen?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2 or 3 times.

Has he tried to remove the child from the care of the Child minder

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No he didn't now. He took my daughter from the school once withouth informing me about it before and his visits at school worry me.

Is there a CAFCASS officer preparing a report?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CAFCAS has to do report but they didn't do it yet.

My apologies for the delay -

What your ex is doing is not actually a breach of the court order as there is no Order actually forbidding him from being there.

This is something you should discuss with the CAFCASS officer - and if the approaches are distressing your daughter then you will need to make an urgent applictaion to the court for a Prohibited Steps Order.

Please ask if you need further details

Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you