How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

My ex-husband and i had a hearing on 09/05/2016 Pending Suit

This answer was rated:

Hi, my ex-husband and i had a hearing on 09/05/2016 for Maintenance Pending Suit for my ex husband to pay me the interim financial order until our divorce is final. Unfortunately, my ex did not attend the hearing on that day. However, the judge made an order for him to pay me monthly even though he wan't there. My ex refuses to obey this order an pay me any money. He only agreeing to pay his CSA amount towards our 4-yearl-old son. How could I enforce it and what forms do I need to fill in? Kind Regards, Nargilya

Hi, thank you for your question. To apply to enforce the order you will need to submit an application under form D50K and a £155 court fee. The form is here:

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your advise.

Thank you - I hope it goes well. If you have any questions in the future you can ask for me directly by starting your question For Harris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your wishes. I surely will.