How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

What if my sons partner has had social services here because

This answer was rated:

What if my sons partner has had social services here because if her would that help get them to live with him

Why were social services involved, did they do an assessment or carry out an investigation - if so what was the outcome?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She was reported for being aggressive to my grandson at school the came round a for about six months and they had to go to meeting for year at school then she was told she had by depression
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was left open

Thank you for confirming. Social services will make a recommendation on whether there are any risks from her to the child and whether she can provide good enough care - if they do not agree, then they will look at options such as placement with him.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you