How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I got an Attachment of Earnings court date. I just received

This answer was rated:

I got an Attachment of Earnings court date. I just received the form from my Ex. The form say I have 14 days to fill in Form N65 (response to attachment of earnings form). However it is 8 days until the court date. Should I still turn in the forms with a letter stating why it is late?

Hi, thank you for your question. Yes, despite the lateness you should still file it to ensure you are complying with proceedings and directions.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you