How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I am an applicant in financial remedy proceedings daughter.

This answer was rated:

I am an applicant in financial remedy proceedings for my young daughter.
A penal notice was issued to the respondent ie the child's father in Janurary to no effect.
I understand that I can apply to have the penal notice enforced and I wondered how to do this.
There is a final hearing in the matter on August 1.
Yours gratefully

Hi, thank you for your question. In order to apply for the penal notice to take effect you will need to proceed with a committal application. This can be done under form D11 and a £155 court fee.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.

Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would have liked a link to this form and a bit of information about how it works. Do I have to do personal service to other party also? Why is a D11 form more appropriate than a general enforcement application, can't remember form name but saw it online or a c79 form for example? Would some really be sent to jail with a D11. I just want the other party for disclose financial papers in order that there's proper maintenance for my daughter. Thanks