How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

My children has been living with me now over 1 year and 6

This answer was rated:

my children has been living with me now over 1 year and 6 months, my daughter is 15 and my son is 10 . They don't want to stay with mother and she is still collect their child benefit and I've no parental right as my daughter was born 19/03 2001 and my son was born 23/12/2005 . what can I DO ?

Hi, thank you for your question. Are there any court orders in place, if so what?

In relation to child benefit as the children are living with you, all you need to do is write to the child benefit agency and inform them of the change of circumstances: please see here -

Harris and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i haven't done any procedure yet. as I've no idea how go on about it?