How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35044
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Ex wont let me see my child

Customer Question

ex wont let me see my child
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How old is the child and when did you last see the child?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
4 years old 4 weeks ago, ex found out that im with someone else now wont let me see her
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

The law says that a child is entitled to ocntact with both parents and the courts will enforce this if necessary.

As a starting point you need to attend a Mediation Information and Assessment meeting to se if agreement can be reached via mediation.

If not then you will have to apply to the court for an Cild Arrangement Order setting out the time that you spend with the children which can be enforced if necessary

The form you will need is a C100 and the fee is £215

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she has put injuction order on me. where can i get c100 form. and shell i stop paying maintenance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

You must not stop paying maintenance - and you must attend the Mediation meeting first.

they will give you the form

It is also available here

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how can i go to mediation if she has an injuction order on me?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

You attend the MIAM on your own