How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I am romanian,and I lived and work in uk in the last 6

Customer Question

Good evening. I am romanian,and I lived and work in uk in the last 6 years,I got a 4 years old daughter with a British man,we are not merried and we split up about 5 months ago,he doesn't have nothing do do with our little girl,he doesn't support us in any way but now he is fraitn me that he wants to take my daughter away from me.I had a full time job since our daughter was 7 months old just to be able to offer her everything she needs, he doesn't help et me with the childcare cost or food or anything.I want to be able to take her out from uk in holiday and maybe one day to move back to romania but he won't let me.what can I do?because he is not a part of her life I want to take all parental rights away v from him.what can I do?where should I go?thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Is he named on the birth certificate as the father?

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.