Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters

My exwife went to her sister party with 2 kids and she left

my exwife went to her sister party with 2 kids and she left my 16 years alone at home

Hi, thank you for your enquiry. Please confirm if you are in England or Wales and elaborate on your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am in london
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i call you now its urgent
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what can i do now about this matter shall get the police involve?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont have enough money to call me back but please answar me in writing what i have to do now please

Thank you for confirming. Unfortunately, this will not be an issue as your child is 16 years old and it is not against the law to leave a 16 year old alone. I refer you to the guidance here:

I appreciate that this may not be the answer you would have hoped for, but if you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you,