How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

My daughter live with husband and 2 children and with her

This answer was rated:

my daughter live with husband and 2 children and with her inlaws, Husband and inlaws are forcing mydaughter out of the house
hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:-Who owns the home?-How old are the children?-What other assets and properties do they have?-What are they asking her to leave?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have you had my reply

Yes, thank you - I will continue this on the other thread.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have checked and daughter her husband +mother in law and father in law are on land registry

Thank you for confirming. Given that her name is ***** ***** title of the property she has a legal interest in the property and a right to occupy it which can only be prevented if there is a court order excluding her from the property. Therefore her husband and in-laws need to be made aware that they cannot force her out of the property due to her legal interest.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.

Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you