How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35050
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My partner is bail me and my children, and also bail from

This answer was rated:

Hello, my partner is bail for contacting me and my children, and also bail from home. My 16 year doughter blame he been abuse she.But I am on my partner side because , she have bad behaviour and very rude and going over control and over emotions.And then I ask police officer why I can't contac , he said he living with your children just 6 years, but together we living 8 .Police try to tell me what it is my kids house. Then I explaining that it is aurs, and how person can survive without coming home if all things and goods at home. Thank You

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

If you allow him to return then it is most likely that ALL your children will be removed by Social Services on the basis that you are failing to protect them.

Until the criminal matter has been decided you need to abide by the bail restrictions

Please ask if you need further details

Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Second daughter is 19 years old, but 16 years old , she is disaster, and I already ask social services to take she , because she don't want to listening, leaving house night time, no respect, has 23 years old boyfriend (I not allow) .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just want know , how to resolve this situation ,and like I told before , I am not on she side.

How old are your other chidlren?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My other daughter is 19

Is there another family member that your daughter could live with - her father perhaps?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No father in Lithuania

What about friends?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know, but I want to save she, I need some services to help, becouse I worring she take drugs and friends it is not best way, and social workers not helping at all , just promised what they come I not hearing from them nothing whole week

Do you wish Social service sto take her into care and remove her from the house?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is not mean what I not love she , maybe service can help more then I, they promised but not did

When was your partner arrested?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
28 of June

What did she say he had done?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She said that he been biting,but I have witness, he didn't, yes of course he was angry of thats how she swearing , he pushed and try to put situation on control, but now I have left on my own , he not at home, he usually working night time, I day time , all the time somebody at home.Just today my oldest doughter said , then I was at work , my younger doughter invite boyfriend (23 years )to feed him and wash clothing and let sleep , I worring about all good at home, and I don't know where to ask help

Did your older daughter not tell him to leave?

When did you last see the Social Worker?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My oldest thing that I allowed,social worker said will contact with me last Thursday, and not left any contact

You will have to decide between your daughter and your partner.

If you wish your partner to return home then you will have to tell Social Services that you are no longer willing to have your daughter in your home and that they will have to take her into care.

Obviously she may instead move win with her boyfriend

You should ask to speak to the Duty Social worker tomorrow and inform her of your choice

Please ask if you need further details