I have a problem where my ex girlfriend who is pregnant but

hi I have a problem where my ex girlfriend who is pregnant but isn't sure who the dad is.
is refusing to do a dna test with me. but is doing one with another guy. my problem is even if its not his that doesn't prove its mine. she says shes not in a rush to let either of the possible fathers see the baby but if it is mine then I want to know asap so I can see it and support it. what can I do about this. is there a way I can get the couets to make her have one ? kind regards craig

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

When was the baby born and when was the DNA test with the other man done?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi the baby is due 19th November the test will be done with the other man after that time

There is nothing that you can do until the baby is born in November

Once the baby is born then you can apply to the court for a Child Arrangement Order and within that applictaion ask for a DNA test.

You should try and discuss this with her first using Family Mediation

You have to attend a Mediation Informtaion and Assessment meeting yourself before any court applictaion - so arrange that for early October

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is that meeting just for me ?

The MIAM is just you - but if your ex agrees to Mediation then the following meetings will be joint

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you

You are most welcome - I hope all goes well