I just received a questionnaire FDA first hearing from my

I just received a questionnaire for an FDA first hearing from my soon to be ex. The questions were pertaining to my Form E that I handed her.She asked for additional information like:
My tenancy agreement and square meters of my new flat
My credit card statements for the pace 12 months.
Up to date bank account statements
Employment contract..Is all this necessary?? Do I have to comply with her requests
When do I get to ask her questions about her Form E.Considering she filed for Divorce in November, is she not cut off from my current finances from that point on?Thanks

Thank you for your questions

I shall do my best to help you but i need some further informtaion first

Have you received her Form E?

Have you prepared your own Questionnaire based on it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have received her form E. No I have not given her a Questionaire based on it. Should I.. Do i just question things that are on the questionaire, or can I get ask random questions?

Do you still have the paperwork you received with the date of the hearing on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the hearing is July 13th. And I can find the paperwork someplace

You will see that there was a list of what needed to be done before that date - and one of those was preparing a Questionnaire based on her Form E.

All the questions should be relevant to the financial issues - but can include matters she has left out of her Form E

At the FDA you can ask the Judge to decide if any of her questions are not relevant.

Personally the two I find odd are the size of your flat and the copy of your Employment Contract

All the rest are reasonable and indeed you should provide them asap.

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details