How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35068
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I would like to know my children have been adopted and term

This answer was rated:

I would like to know my children have been adopted and long term fostering. Could I have more children if I was remarry with knew partner?

Hi Asma

If you have a further pregnancy in the UK then Social services will conduct a pre birth conference.

they will need to be convinced that there is no risk that the same problems will arise - but with a new partner there is a chance that all will be well


Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am considering to marry new partner in few months time. I am 37 years of age. I have had my 6 children by c-section. My health is I have been on duloxetine 90mg for 2.5 years my GP has changed my medication 15mg another medication. Also since I have stopped the high dosage of duloxetine the abdominal system is a lot of better no pains or chronic pain.
I feel more energiesed.
My doctor said the only high risk of number of c-sections I have had. My diabtes could go up.
I will closely monitored.
Will there be any other issues?
Ex is no longer in my life anymore
No risks I suffer from him.
Can moving area help my situation?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi being in Birmingam is still near Walsall. I do not want Birmingham and Walsall social services.

Southern Ireland is nice

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, Southern Ireland wow. Would I still be classed as British citizen? Would it be safe there to settle and Start Family. Would baby be classed as British born?
It's a big step where would I start from?
I will be very grateful For guidance in this. I am 37 I want to settle down I am hoping I will find the right supportive partner.Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, could medical and education be good there?

Just look into it - a lot of people in your position do it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare,
Land registry not satisfied with Ex husband long lasting power of attorney. My solicitor has got til the 18th July. My family solicitor advise me if land registry decision refuse then take matter back to court if yes then transfer will happen. I feel there is a very strong possiblilty it will be refused
They will,not be satisfied with ex POA provided. I have no hope but to be patient and wait. It really does not look good.I think it may have to go back with the reasons why property cannot be transfered.
It's ex husband stress not mine.Asma


Patience Asma - and look at your options abroad

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wow, it's the Asian community I am concerned of.
S Ireland is very new to me.
Completely new country

Anywhere outside the Uk would do

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare what about Scotland?
What if my new partner in the future does not want to move abroad?
Also if I was to move Luton? That's in uk

Anywhere in the uk there would be a higher risk

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, there is possibility for future child could be removed if the risks are no longer there?
Could the LA apply for an order against my permission?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If we can satisfy there will be no significanct harm now or in the future than will there be a high Chance of removal of nxt child?
Is it main reason that my 2 youngest have been officially adopted? If there were on LTFostering would this be differ?

No it is the care proceedings that are the problem I am afraid

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, what if I can't afford living abroad?
Also if my new partner is not willing to go abroad?
The findings made in care proceedings against me
Will that be reason high risk of losing any further children?
But it won't be same LA or guardian

The fact that your other children have been taken into care means that there will always be a high risk with any further children in the UK

However as you say with a different LA and a different Guardian the odds are better

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, there might be still a risk. But it's going be a total different assessment. 6 children I have no contact anymore.
Ex husband is COMPLETELY out of my life.
I am considering moving way out of the West Midlands.
It will be a new partner. It will only be one child to care for NOT 6.
Me and new partner and one child.
My health slowly better improved.
I will get my settlement it help me financially to obtain nice clean flat.
I will start to go in to voluntary work.
If I do settle with supportive partner who works.we both will work provide for ourselves
Be good enough parents. What else would the court and LA require?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the land registry in contacted them they stated the POA and court order does not match
Also the court order does not allow Transfer of the property in connection with.
What action could my solicitor take?
How can they convince the land registry?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare are you online?

All the things you say will indeed go in your favour

It should be possible to amend the Order to match what the Land Registry want.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the land registry cannot tell my solicitor to tAke back to court to amend the order.
My solicitor is reluctant to take it Back to the same judge. I think judge made wrong ruling. Judge did stay we have been let down by legal team!I am not convinced 2 solicitor will get the house transfered.

The Land Registry doesnt have to tell them to go back to court - they should go back to the Judge and ask for assistance

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the same judge will NOT be happy at all. He already criticised both parties that our case is managed very unprofessionally. We both being let down by our legal representitives.
The judge is very angry how this case become fraudulent matter.
I don't think my solicitor has the confidence to take back to same judge to amend order
He will completely disagree with amending order
I think it should go to high court judge what do you think? Not the magistratesEx has another POA he won't give it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My solicitor she has made errors. She is now stuck she cant even let my case go because I owe her legal cost plus conveyancing solicitors costs.
If she says she can no longer act for me I have no money to pay her. If matter goes back she seeks costs against the other side
She knows she made big mockery

She certainly needs to find a way through and that may mean going back to the Judge whether she wants to or not

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She is avoiding all my concerns and questions. She can run she can't hide. She is fully aware of my position she knows how upset I am and frustrated I am . She can't just dump me in all this. She likes it or not she has to take matter or she lose her fees also complain to SRA for 3 solicitors who have damaged my case.