I have 15 year old daughter and her father has a court order

Hi, I have 15 year old daughter and her father has a court order of no contact except letters. He has not sent a single letter for 7 years. We have an opportunity to emigrate to US and I have asked him if he could sign permission, he initially agreed but the started making conditions, texting my daughter horrible things. What can I do in this situation?

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.

You should apply to the Court for "Leave to remove" your daughter from the UK

You can read more here

In the circumstances there is no doubt that the court will give permission

Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just one question, the embassy told me I need to have sole custody, now I've read there are two types of custody here physical and legal. Do I have any of these with the court order of no contact I have already got? How do I approach this?

Ther eis no concept of Custody in the Uk any more - which is why you need either the consent of the father or an Order from the Court

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see, thank you very much for your help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry just one more question, how long may it take to get this order?

In your case I would expect three to four months at most