How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I am waiting police to decide on a charge after stating in a

Customer Question

I am waiting for the police to decide on a charge after stating in a statement made during two hours at a police station. All action was consensual andI was taking a drug known to cause hypersexuality but I Thought that I had total control.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

HOw can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
inappropriate touching of genital area by me aged 76 has Parkinsons of step granddaughter aged 26 has mild difficultiesI had been on Ropinerole fot 10 years which affected my attitudes more than I realised. All acts on my part we at the invitation of the young woman .Her parents made no complaint but decided to visit GP who referred to police. I gave 2 hour statement at police station and have waited anxiously for information.I have now been prescribed anti-depressants as the police have told me that a file is being prepared but not what the charge will be.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A visitor has called I will contact Wenesdayt.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. So what is your question about this please?