My ex husband has decide not to pay the court order of

My ex husband has decide not to pay the court order of support

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

Could you explain a little more about the situation please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We were divorced in june 2000. The court order was for annual payments not a lump sum and no claim on his pensions. He modified it to suit him, by paying £10,000 per annum privately and approx £250 a week through his business.
Last year he sold the company and decided he did not want to pay the portion that previously went through it. The last payment was made on 2nd June. I do not know the price that the company was sold at, but I suspect he retained the properties as they legally belong to another company also owned by him.
He owns an £800,000 home here in the UK plus a lakeside property in florida which is on the market for $600,000 and he travels there First Class every winter. He also owns a bass boat, Harley Davidson and two Range Rovers.

What is the exact wording of the Spouse maintenance order?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hopefully there should be a photo attached
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

He has no right whatsoever to stop any of the payments.

You can apply to enforce the Order using this form

The fee is £155 and the Court will decide how to enforce the arrears and ensure future payments

Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome I hope all goes well