How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Where can I find Social services guidelines for Lowestoft?

Customer Question

where can I find Social services guidelines for Lowestoft?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Guidelines in respect of what?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Guidelines in respect of family response i.e. what they can or cannot do in regards ***** ***** a partner from contacting their partner, and telling them that if they find out that they have made contact, by phone,letter, or, visit. She could lose her children. Please note that she is pregnant with her partners baby and they have said he cannot see his new child. She cannot contact his mother either would is the grandparent. He is not a violent person, mild tempered and is devistated.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

What reason has been given for these restrictions?