How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I need to change current court order from unsupervised

This answer was rated:

I need to change current court order from unsupervised contact to shared holidays

Hi, thanks for your question. Could you please confirm the background of the matter briefly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Harris
Spent two years challenging original court order to move forward from supervised contact, to unsupervised on final hearing 8/6/16 unsupervised contact granted . I applied for Child arrangements Order June 2014.
Current order we have till May next year for mother and I to discuss, moving forward to shared holidays, taking my son abroad, to Spain. Parties to attempt to agree progress of contact beyond May 2017, if in default refer to mediation.
In event non compliance notify court.
Mother already in breach of order and making matters difficult.
Do I write to judge even though for now case closed, or what forms do I fill in to go back to court.
I know I have to go through the mediation process, which will not work just need signed paper work, than fill in relevant forms.
Which firms do I need to fill in?

If the order is not being complied with you will need to make an application for enforcement which can be done using form C79 and a £155 court fee to the family court.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.

Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you