How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Do you prepare documetention in regards to property shares

Customer Question

do you prepare documetention in regards ***** ***** shares in between spouses?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Could you explain a little more about what you are trying to achieve

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Clareyes basically my wife and i are going through tough times and dont seem toget along anymore , we have married over 20 years with three children ,20 ,15 and 11my wife seems to think that if i leave her i will leave her with nothing and give her a hard time ,so she would like all the propertys that we jointly own put into document and state that she will have all rights on those , i happy to do this if that what it takes but would like some advice on this
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Sorry - you already own them jointly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2 propertys owned jointly
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

So what does she need any other protection?