How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I would like to prepare adocument showing what property

Customer Question

i would like to prepare adocument showing what property myself and i own and how the share will be split if our marriage brke down , is the a good idea?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

It is better to keep one thread

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Are you aware that the site charges more for a phone call

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am thinking something along these lines what do you think?Draft AgreementDate 15-08-2016
Agreement between Davinder Bhurji & Binita Bhurji
Property owned in joint names
26 The Uplands
Gerrards Cross
32 laburnum Grove
Davinder Bhurji Statement
I Davinder Bhurji agrees that he will not hold any right over these properties in the event that the marriage breaks down and leads to separation and divorce
i will still pay the mortgages as i have been doing so until required and will not exercise any rights over these property's .
With best regards,
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

What other assets are there?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Those are the main ones other cars etc on finace
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

So what will you be left with?