How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35087
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

16573848 can you look at this as its a follow on question

This answer was rated:

16573848 can you look at this as its a follow on question

MY name is Clare

I shall do my best to hep you - I have reviewed your other thread.

For clarity if your were married, rather than in a Civil Partnership - then you apply for a divorce NOT a dissolution.

You can issue a Petition based on her Unreasonable Behaviour immediately - even while you are in the same house - you just need to make sure that you progress it promptly.

Once the Petition is issued you can start dealing with the financial issues - you will NOT still be there in the same house when the child is 18!

Please ask if you need further details

Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you