How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Ive been to court and judge issued for my ex partner to move

Customer Question

Ive been to court and judge issued for my ex partner to move back into family home with my two children. Since this she managed to kick my oldest lad out who is with me now and moved her new boyfriend in. We have a joint morgage that i agreed to pay for maintenance because i was worried she wouldnt keep up the morgage payments. What do i do next
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. What was the court application for and what were the full terms of the order?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The application was for my ex partner and 2 children to stay in the family home until youngest leaves full time education.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Was this an application as part of a divorce or under the children act?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wasnt married just lived together with kids in joint mortgage house. All i know is it was family law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to attach the court order here using the paperclip button please?

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.