James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace

Can Someone Help on a matter of government retirement

Customer Question

Can Someone Help on a matter of government retirement pensions
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Are you in England or Wales and is this in relation to state pensions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
W e are in England and the question is:-Can two pensioners drawing the state pension live together if one of them is getting the state pension through their late spouses stamp donations?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,