Sorry for the delay but I have been awaiting information from my daughter. The answers to your questions are:
1. The husband is 35 and my daughter is 31.
2. They have been married 9 years.
3. Situation regarding property is that it is shared ownership, part rented part owned. 25% part ownership which she solely owns. Her husband has no share in the ownership. Her share of the value is £35000. The outstanding mortgage is £ 26000 based on her 25% ownership.
4. The outstanding mortgage is £ 26000 based on her 25% ownership.
5. My daughter has one small rental property solely owned. Current value is £ 65000. The outstanding mortgage is £ 46000.
Her husband owns a rental property which has a value of £ 100,000 and a mortgage of £ 122,000 hence negative equity.
No other pensions or assets.
6. My daughter earns £ 30,000 pa and her husband earns £ 40,000 pa.
Hope this helps.