How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Can the father of our 13 year old son who's always lived

Customer Question

Can the father of our 13 year old son who's always lived with me where his father who has parental responsibility which I allowed in a previous court cases .i got full custody now my son wants to live with his dad who's an alcoholic who has never provided for him but is now using our son emotional, Finacially, but has not wanted our older child
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What exactly has happened and where does your ex currently live?