How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34895
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Clare - I am after your advice once again. Multiple items

This answer was rated:

Hi Clare - I am after your advice once again. Multiple items this time:
1. I have a contact order in place, but it has not been enforced, and my ex partner has now moved over 100 miles away with my daughter. I believe if I wanted to re-establish contact, but under different times, then I would simply complete a C100 for setting up a new contact order, but I would need to try mediation first. Can you advise what I should state in my C100 in regards ***** ***** previous contact order, and that I have not seen my daughter for 18 months?
2. Can I legally request school reports from my daughters new school?
Thank You as always.

Thank you for your question

Please remind me - you do have Parental Responsibility don't you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I do have parental responsibility.

Thank you

1. Contact under the previous order broke down and I have not seen my daughter for 18 months

2. Yes - and they have to send then to you - although stamped self addressed envelopes will always be welcomed


Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you