How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35052
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I am getting divorce and i am doing my consent order. For

This answer was rated:

I am getting divorce and i am doing my consent order.
For what we have in uk we split in 50/50
However we have a property under morrgage in Bulgaria and price of the propery is 1000 pounds less than the mortgage-negative equity
My husband does not want this mortgage and property and to be on my name after the divorce but i do not have to pay him anything for it because there is no profit from this propery
Do i have to include his desicion about changing the ownership of the property in my name after the divorce in the consent order because I sm afraid he can change his mind and just leave me to pay this property in bulgaria and then to be kept as a co owner

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

Yes it would be wise to include this property in the order as otherwise he can indeed make a claim on it in the future

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details

Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But i do not have to pay anything to him for it due the nearly equal cost ot the property and the mortgage just to be explained the arrangement between us for the property after the divorce?

Yes just confirm the arrangements that have been agreed