How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35055
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I gave another question It is about the consent order again

This answer was rated:

I gave another question
It is about the consent order again
I had MSc courses and I paid from my money nearly 37000 pounds
Can my husband claim half of it as his money and to try to claim them
I do not think it is fair because he is leaving me the mortgage of 103000 in uk and 39000 pounds in Bulgaria but the propety in bulgaria is in negative equity if 2900 pounds and i do not gain anything from it but only the loan
Then u can say if i have to pay the half of the money for the course then i can ask for half of the money for the loan in bulgaria

Thank you for the question

No he can not claim the money back!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is it advisable to mention this in the consent order or just leave it because this money where marriage money and there is no need to mention every sum of money we have spent during the marriage
If legally he can not claim these money i do not want to mention about the course money in the consent order to agitate him even more

No there is no need to mention it

Clare and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you