How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

Married to argentina lady .she lives there i came back home

This answer was rated:

married to argentina lady .she lives there i came back home to uk .
No children no finance problem .As was working as missionary in argentina .
need to obtain divorce and been apart now for 4 years ?

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-Are you in England or Wales and how long have you been back for?

-Will she agree to a divorce?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In England. For 3 years And yes to divorce

Thank you for confirming. You can therefore apply for a divorce under the fact of 2 year separation (by consent). This will be relatively straightforward and you can follow the guide here for the forms and which court you need to send it to:

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you