How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Could you help me! I am having a nightmare with my ex

Customer Question

Could you help me! I am having a nightmare with my ex husband new girlfriend. She continuously causes issues with our daughter- changing pick up times - agreeing have our daughter then changing her mind last min sending abuse texts emails - today she turned up to my daughters new school with my ex telling the teachers she will be collecting her from school most nights without my agreement or my ex even explaining this needs to be an option- What can I do- really can't not cope with this can I stop her seeing my daughter ? or having a say in my daughters up bringing ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-How old is your daughter?

-Are there any court orders in place regarding her،if so what?

-What have the arrangements been if there is no order?

-Why is his girlfriend taking charge with these arrangements?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No court order - agreed with my ex on all childcare - but she causes the issues my daughter is four- I want to stop her taking charge she controls everything
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I refuse to FaceTime if she's deliberately provoking me and just offer calls as a substitute.They are both sending personal defamatory texts about my character can I refuse then to communicate with him and use someone as a mediator.Can I stop them from
Picking up Iyla from her school?Can I insist he picks up and drops off his daughter and how can I enforce this?Do I have a case of emotional bullying from the she is doing or is she allowed to behave like that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

What have the arrangements been for contact and residence so far and for how long?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would you mind phoning me on this number***********please
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I cannot take a phone call at the moment, but if you are able to provide the information requested I can continue to assist you.