How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask michael holly Your Own Question
michael holly
michael holly, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 7042
Experience:  BA Hons degree Law , Solicitors finals, 20 years experience, trained family law mediator.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
michael holly is online now

I gave my daughter power of attorney to act for me in a

Customer Question

hello,I gave my daughter power of attorney to act for me in a court case,,, that case has been lost. Can the people who won go against my daughter for any fees they paid M Massmann
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  michael holly replied 1 year ago.

No, only against your assets.

Best regards