How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

If I fill in a C100 form would someone be able to skimm read

This answer was rated:

hello, If I fill in a C100 form would someone be able to skimm read and help in areas that may well be wrong

Of course, please attach it using the paperclip icon.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much, on the c100 form there is a section that states matters regarding mediation?
I understand that if I have not attended a Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM), the court CANNOT process my court application unless there are special circumstances.
2. I understand that if I cannot show evidence that I do not need to attend a MIAM, the judge may stop proceedings until I have considered mediation.
As this is a case that was last sat in April 2016 and on going am i correct that this will not apply to me and the case?
the respondent has made it clear that she will never attend such a meeting

I have responded to the above on your other question. Please attach the C100 for me to check here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please find attached a copy of the C100 i have now completed, any help and pointers would be very appreciated

Thank you.

Page 1:

-You need to shorten what you are applying for as this will not be printed fully and limit it to something along the lines of:

CAO: Community contact unsupervised (if that is the case)

Specific Issue: Change child's name back to original

-Tick "No" for other safety concerns (if this is the case). If it is Yes you need to fill in a C1A

Page 2:

Under Orders applied for: CAO and SI

Page 5:

Question 3B: Again this must be shortened to fit in the small box - you will have an opportunity to file a full statement in the proceedings if the court seeks more information

Question 3C: This needs to be ticked

Page 8: You need to tick No for Supervision Order as this is when a local authority is involved

MIAM exemption - you generally need to only tick one box of this

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

The rest appears fine.

Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you