How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35058
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I'm polish national who live in Britain 15 years. My

This answer was rated:

I'm polish national who live in Britain 15 years. My daughter is British citizen. My ex partner who's polish as well took the kid abroad for holiday and doesn't wanna bring kid back to Britain. What should I do?

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How old is the child and how long has the child been in Poland

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Child is over one years old and is over two weeks in Poland. We lived together over 3 years with my ex partner and she just called me that's she's ain't coming back and we finish and I won't see the child anymore.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Plse for advice. Thank You
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Mrs Clare,answer my question please!

Your ex has no right to keep her in Poland without your prior agreement or an Order from the UK Court - and by doing so she is actually committing a Criminal Offence

You can apply to the Courts in Poland for the return of the Child to the UK.

You can get some held and advice form the Charity

You need to act promptly

Please ask if you need further details

Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you