How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

What rights does my daughter have dealing with a partner who

Customer Question

what rights does my daughter have dealing with a partner who is being difficult. Primary problem they have two young boys aged 4 and 3 years. Her partner reported her to the police saying she was late home from work, sayin g she had a drink problem and taken anti-depressants. Resulting in the obvious. She lost her licence for some time due to be returned next July. My daughter has put quite a significant amount of her redundancy money into this house. The house belongs to her partner ? whether it his bother and sisters have any rights to it. It is of course the boys home. Her original house was repossessed so she has no where to go and only now works part time with little money to set up another home.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?

How much has your daughter put into the house?