How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34911
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

As the Litigation Friend of my son who was appointed a sum

Customer Question

As the Litigation Friend of my son who was appointed a sum of monies from the Familes section of the Queens Bench Division of the High Court that was ordered to be recovered on his majority, how do I go about transfering his funds (at his request) from the Court Funds Office?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

How old is your son now?

What problems is the court having in sending this money over?

The full background would be of great assistance please. Thank you

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I have been a solicitor for more than 30 years.

The process you need to follow is set out here

Please ask if you need further details