How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My friends children are being witheld again from him by

Customer Question

My friends children are being witheld again from him by their mother. He can't afford a Solicitor. He is desperate to see his children as the children are too. What can be do. Thank you . He is applying to the Court himself as this is the second time his poor children has been withdrawn from him. Sorry, and already been to Court for them.
Please help!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-How old are the children?

-Has there been a previous final order, if so what are the terms?