How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Further my question regarding My last question asked. Kind

Customer Question

Further my question regarding
My last question asked .
Kind Regards
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a family solicitor for more than 35 years.

The problem that you face is the age of the child.

At 14 in the event of a court application her wishes will have great weight.

I note that you have not been asked where the father is - it woudl help if we knew