How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I brought two properties with a ex partner she has sued me

Customer Question

I brought two properties with a ex partnershe has sued me to sell properties and wonshe has lied as she doesnt want me to receive any moneythe court never even listened to my evidenceI was not able to defend myself as I have been suffering from depression based on the abuse I suffered from this personwe have a small childI basically wantto vary two ordersone in relation to the properties2 in reation to access to my daughter
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What changes do you wish to make?