How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My controlling X has not returned my 10yr old daughter as

Customer Question

My controlling X has not returned my 10yr old daughter as agreed, I have no orders in place !! He has always been controlling and showed agressive behaviour !! I have evidence off in last year from his partner now off text she sent me about him threatening her with knifes and several other of occasions !! He also sent me several aggressive texts !! This is happened cos I was taken him to the csa and he could not control the situation !! How quick can I get an interim order to get my daughter back for her well being !!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

How long have you been separated and what has the pattern of contact been?

Is he close enough for her to go to school tomorrow?