How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I last spoke to a lawyer here called Mac in November 2013

Customer Question

I last spoke to a lawyer here called Mac in November 2013 and would appreciate, if possible, being able to discuss my updated situation with him. My husband and I have since moved house and I intend to file for divorce but am unsure of some issues around doing this.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Mac has not been online for some time - I have read your previous question - may I help you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Clare - sorry not to get back to you before now. I would appreciate your advice/support if you're still there!
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

That is fine.

Have your solicitors said anything about "Maintenance Pending Suit"