How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35054
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I immediately need protection on my partner's assets and the

Customer Question

I immediately need protection on my partner's assets and the family trust to be informed of myself and our son as upon my partners adult children discovering about our long term relationship and that we have a son . They are intervening in our relationship . AAs my partner was quite unwell a year ago and still recovering I fear that he ay be forced by his others to shift money out of the trust that our son has rights of in the same way as his other children from subsequent partners in his lifetime. Due to his age and the bitterness now unveiled from his other side of his family . I need some kind of court document to prevent funds being shifted into hiding , until this matter is arranged in the best interests of all as soon as possible . I made contact with one of your solicitors yesterday and had a nights sleepn on things .
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Does your partner still have Mental Capacity?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he is in good health
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Then is is for him to deal with his assets in anyway that he wishes and there is no action that you can take I am afraid