How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Dear Clare there is a french court order that was made in

Customer Question

Dear Clare there is a french court order that was made in 2011 due to my \self and my children having a case brought on by my X husbands interference in my life which strongly states both my children are maintained full until that are 20 years of age . How can i get the help of London court to ensure all the facts made clear by the judge are currently honored as my partner agreed as he supported me and my two children be it one was from my previous marriage
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Sorry - do you mean you have a French court order for maintenance payable by your ex?

How much are the arrears to date?