How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I would like to know if there is anything I can do. Me and

Customer Question

Hi, I would like to know if there is anything I can do. Me and my partner separated 2 years ago and we had joyned account, which came with credit card. He was using it as well. When he left he was sending me some money for a while once a while, not regulary...... Now he stoped paying completaly and I am left with all the payments......the card is still under our both names.
What can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-Are you in England or Wales?

-How much remains outstanding on the card?

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.