How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My estranged husband has stopped all maintenance for my

Customer Question

my estranged husband has stopped all maintenance for my children. he sent me away for some time, when i came back, he had changed the kids schools. now they're very far from home. its a long drive to the schools. and he wants me to take the children to school every day
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Who currently lives in the Matrimonial Home?

What income do you each have?