How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Please can you tell me how I go about getting an injunction

Customer Question

Please can you tell me how I go about getting an injunction to keep my husbands new girlfriend away from my family home, as I have discovered she is constantthere when I am away and it's upsetting my daughter and she is missing her dad because he is too busy with the new girlfriend to take any notice of her. Daughter 13. I own the house jointly with my husband.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Who actually lives in the property?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My husband, my daughter and me at weekends and holidays. His girlfriend lives there when I'm not there and this is upsetting my daughter.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
He and his girlfriend move to her parents house when I come back.
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

How long is this house sharing likely to last?