How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I have a problem with my mother. Im 22 and im moving out

Customer Question

I have a problem with my mother. Im 22 and im moving out with my girlfriend and her daughter. My mother dos not agree with that and she is threataning me, my girfriend and this is also affecting my step daughter. She is abusive! I still have things im my house but also i have things with my girfriend. Im afraid for my girlfrend safety and also my own. She is talking about breaking her legs and also killing her. Please give me an advice. I want the abuse to stop. Im scares
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

have you told the Police about these threats?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No i have not. I wanted to talk to a solicitor first. I dont want to get my mothet into truble but i will do what i nees to to protect myself and my girlfriend