How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My ex wife has residency of my two children and is taking

Customer Question

My ex wife has residency of my two children and is taking them on an international cruise for two weeks. But she refuses to tell me anything about it apart from the date she is going and the date she is returning. She will not tell me where she is going, who she is going with, what the name of the company is or even the name of the ship.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How old are the children and when do they leave?

Why is she refusing to give the information

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The two children are a ten year old boy and an eleven year old girl. I live in Sunderland and my ex wife and children live in Cardiff, in Wales.She will not give a reason for telling me the information. I have a contact order and I have contact on each of the school holidays.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My ten year old boy is also autistic.