How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1494
Experience:  Divorce, Finances, Children, Domestic Violence, Care Proceedings
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

How much is this service please Assistant: Where are you

This answer was rated:

Hi , how much is this service please
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Tw15 3AY
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: How much do you charge
Assistant: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: This is a US site Im in UK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm 59 years old and was made redundant June 2015, after 12 years of employment. I endured heart surgery & water in the lungs back in 2011. I have not managed to secure any employment, so for the last year, I have been trying hard to launch numerous businesses off the ground, namely ( & ( complete). I am also working with Uber to get PCL certified so I can generate some income from September 2017.Since I am not providing any immediate monthly income, My wife is threatening to put the family house up for rent to generate income to pay for our daughters' private school fees, even though our daughter has been offered a place at an equal state school. My wife's plan is to move in with her elderly parents with our daughter, leaving me to fend for my self. My wife and her family provided all initial funding for our house purchased back in 2008. We have a joint mortgage on the property. My question is, can she do this even though I may object. Thank you. Kind regards. Mohinder
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello Mohinder

Welcome to Just Answer

I am a Solicitor and will assist you.

I am sorry to hear about the curent circumstances you are in.

I note that you would prefer a phone call. I have sent you a request which you can accept if you would like me to call you.

kind regards


ukfamilysolicitor and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you


Please accept my apologies as I have been out this afternoon.

I am able to call you at a time of your choosing from 8.30 am to 4pm tomorrow.

Please could you let me know what time would be best and also the number you would prefer to be called on.

Kind regards


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI Caroline, tommorrow 9:30am. Regards Mohinder.

Thank you Mohinder. Speak with you then. Kindest regards


Good Morning Mohinder

I am having a few technical difficulties this morning.

The call option is quite a new addtion to the site and it normally gives me the option to call you.

Please could you provide a telephone number for me to call you on.

I am free to call you now, as soon as I have your number.

kind regards


Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Caroline, ****************

Brilliant - thanks

Calling now.

kind regards


Dear Mohinder

It was lovely to speak with you.

As discussed it is important to find out if your name is ***** ***** deeds - if it is then you have a right to occupy. You can order the land registry docs through this link for £3:!ut/p/b1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOKNjSxMDA1NjDwsjM3MDTxN3dyNDUNMjQ1MjPWDU_P0C7IdFQG9k5Tz/

If you are not on the deeds, but the property is in your wifes sole name - then you need to register a homes rights notice. This is free to do. Follow this link:

If the property isnt in your wife's name - but someone else's let me know and I will tell you what else you can do tp protect your right of occupation.

Do let me know if I can assist you further

kindest regards


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Caroline, same, I'll check with the link. Thanks for being so caring. Kind regards Mohinder.

Bless you! Please do nto hesitate to ask if I can help you further

kindest regards